Kite SAFARInio Egypt 2019
your kite dream at the fingertips
This is the last chance this season to take part in one of the best kite trips you can imagine! Just TWO last places left.
If you want to experience kitesurfing in a paradise like conditions – join our last event this season: from 26 of September till 03/04 November. For all who want to know more about Safarinio – why it is soo amazing and what are the differences between regular kite safari and Safarinio please read this article: ONE reason to go for Kite Safarinio.
Why to trip with Travel On Board?
The short answer is in our #kitesufingismyreligion
There’s nothing in this world that we are more passionate about than kitesurfing and we are present on every trip we do. So all events that we organize are made as we would make it for ourself only. It must be windy and it must be friendly!
We really don’t mind what brand is your kite or how expensive was your car. But we do care about the environement, tolerance and progress.
CHECK WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAYS ABOUT SAFARINIO
What’s included in price (699 EUR):
- transfers (Hurghada’s airport–> hotel–> boat –> airport),
- 4 nights on the boat (single bed in a double bed cabin),
- alimentation on the boat: full board (soft drinks included),
- safety boat support,
- 3 nights in hotel Panorama Bungalows Hurghada (single bed in a double bed room),
- alimentation in hotel: all inclusive (local alcohols included).
- professional photo documentation.
- flights to and from Hurghada,
- ‘oversize’ luggage (split boards recomended to avoid this payment),
- 25usd entry visa – paid in Hurghada’s airport,
- 40eur tip for the boat crew,
- kite center fee in hotel,
- additional kite courses on any level – for more advanced we recomend to take part in Progress Camp.
2 Thoughts to “Kite Safarinio Egypt 2019”
Hi, I have a few questions regarding the SAFARInio trip in May. What time do you provide the pickup service from the Hurghada airport? I may arrive either 8:40am or 11:30am at the airport.
Also I would like to ask the Progress Camp, of what is included and its cost. I have IKO 3L, but it is my first time kiteboarding in 2 years so I will need a refresher course to get myself on the board.
Thank you and hope to see you in Hurghada.
thanks for the email!